Serving El Paso County and Teller County, CO and the Surrounding Areas
1. What should I do if I have a plumbing or heating emergency?
2. How soon could I expect to receive service for a non-emergency situation?
Answer: Usually that same day, especially if you call us in the morning.
3. How do I know what the needed repairs are going to cost?
Answer: Per your approval a service technician will diagnose your problem and a written quote will be given to you, with your approval we will make the necessary repairs immediately.
4. Does a warranty apply to your work?
Answer: Yes the warranty is stated on the Invoice.
5. Can I get advice over the phone?
Answer: Yes. Already when you call us on the phone, you are in the capable hands of a qualified plumber who understands your plumbing and heating problems or needs and can advise you of the best course of action.
6. Are you using licensed plumbers?
Answer: Yes. We offer a full range of plumbing and heating services by licensed and insured plumbers in Colorado Springs and Teller County.